I hook up the Miracle Grow feeder to my hose every Thursday and give everything a shot. These pictures were taken the 2nd week of June. I'll up-date the 2nd week of July. Hopefully they won't be dead!
Your gardens are immaculate! I think the one pot I planted has already died BUT I do enjoy gardening and one year I will get it right! I want to see more pictures, some of your cabin too.
I am a wife to Randy who has been my sweetheart for 37 years, a mother of two of the best children ever sent to Earth, and grandma to 6 little kids who are the light of my life. I love to read and do it every day. I also love to garden, travel, decorate my home and classroom and listen to music, which is the genesis for "Music to Clean By". This latest creative foray is dedicated to my Little Nut Brown Hare who, I'm pretty sure, is my life's creative masterpiece.
2 comments:
Are those your flowers?! They look fantastic- what kind of fertilizer do you use?
Your gardens are immaculate! I think the one pot I planted has already died BUT I do enjoy gardening and one year I will get it right! I want to see more pictures, some of your cabin too.
Post a Comment