Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Dinner

Evan, Karen and kids came to dinner Sunday.  I have been looking forward to it for at least a month, ever since we first started trying to find a date that would work for everyone.  Everything went well except for a little glitch with the power, which was off for 2 hours.  But Randy saved the day by plugging  the crock pot of sweet pork into the generator down in the shop!  The power came on just in time to finish everything off.  We had two tables, the adult table and the party table.  Guess who had the most fun?  Thank you Evan and karen for making my day.  And thank you to Randy and my kids for making my life complete.  I love you all so much.


3 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

Looks like you had fun! I havent seen your new addition yet, from the pictures it looks VERY nice!

Sharrie LeFevre Nelson said...

I'll put some on to show you. I love it!

Shaylyn said...

What's up with Kasen? He's all cheeks!