Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged by 8s

8 things I love about Fall
*  Great puddles of leaves under the trees
*  The beautiful bones of the trees when the leaves are gone
*  getting to wear layered clothes again
*  Shopping for cute new jackets and coats
*  baking delicious treats made with apples and pumpkin
*  Crisp, new crop of apples to eat
*  Putting my yard to bed for the season
*  lighting my home with lamplight

8 Things I Did Yesterday
*  Laundry
*  Traded Halloween decor for Thanksgiving decor
*  re-organized my food storage room
*  Changed my sheets
* Bought some cute clothes
*  Cached in on killer food storage deals for laundry soap and pork chops
*  Went to dinner and shopping with Randy, Dixon and Jackson
*  Had a sleep-over

8 Favorite places to Eat
*  Copper Mill
*  Hamilton's
*  Iggy's 
*  Costa Vida
*  Chili's
*  Hunan Village
*  Maddox
*  Any place where I don't have to cook it and clean it up!

8 Favorite TV shows
*  Cold Case
*  CSI Las Vegas
*  Real Housewives of wherever
*  Biggest Looser
*  Office
*  News (I realize this tags me as being old, but I don't care)
*  Project Runway
*  What Not to wear

8 Things I'm Looking forward to
*  Randy's cholesterol to go down
*  Dixon's baptism
*  Thanksgiving
*  Putting up my Christmas tree
*  My new drapes to be finished and installed
*  My hair appointment on Tuesday
*  Next week's food storage deals
*  My birthday in Cancun

8 Things that I wish for
*  The new thyroid prescription will kick in and 10 lbs  fall off
*  That the jack-ass parent who yelled at me at PTC will never darken my door again
*  That my children will always have wonderful, close relationships with their spouses
*  That my grandkids will be healthy this winter
*  That I can do a good job in my new church calling
*  That our family will always stay close
*  That these shingles or whatever they are would go away
*  That I can become a better person and example for my family

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh I love it! You seem to do so much great things all the time! And you are as hip as they come! I can only hope to reach you one day!

Jeddie said...

Great Lists! I agree with you about the Parents!! As thanks for the Smiths buy, I went right out and picked up several jugs of Purex.

Daedre said...

I love your answers :)

And shingles?? Are you alright?

Sharrie LeFevre Nelson said...

I went to the Dr. this afternoon and he hasn't seen anything quite like this so I'm being treated for an allergic reaction to an antibiotic, shingles, and something else. I just have to take the pills and rub on the ointment and watch for it to either spread or go away. I feel fine, it's a little itchy and quite tender. It looks like big red, hot bumps on the tops of my arms and across my shoulders.