You wouldn't think that it would be hard to spend gifted money, but I consider the money Mom left us to be sacred so I've hung on to it until now. After a lot of thought, and knowing how hard she worked to make her home lovely, I decided that she would be pleased if I spent some of it on my home- so I ordered drapes. Here are the before and after shots. The rod over the french doors has to be replaced with a heavier one but other than that I'm quite happy with how they turned out.
Thank you Mother.



3 comments:
awwww....she would be tickled! You know that's exactly what she would have wanted. I love your home!
Love, love, love the new drapes. Your home is so warm and homey-I can feel it in the photos!
You home looks Beautiful! You have done some fun things! I love all your flooring! Grandma would be so happy!
Post a Comment