skip to main | skip to sidebar
Music To Clean By

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Grandpa and his little girl

This little girl is such a little princess.  I painted her toes and fingers yesterday afternoon.  She sat perfectly still while I painted and blew each one dry.  She wanted me to keep up the pampering but we had ran out of things to paint.
Posted by Sharrie LeFevre Nelson at 8:32 PM

1 comment:

Shaylyn said...

I sense some major spoiling in Kennedy's future...not that the boys are left out of that any, though!

January 3, 2009 at 7:34 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sharrie LeFevre Nelson
I am a wife to Randy who has been my sweetheart for 37 years, a mother of two of the best children ever sent to Earth, and grandma to 6 little kids who are the light of my life. I love to read and do it every day. I also love to garden, travel, decorate my home and classroom and listen to music, which is the genesis for "Music to Clean By". This latest creative foray is dedicated to my Little Nut Brown Hare who, I'm pretty sure, is my life's creative masterpiece.
View my complete profile

Feedjit

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (25)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (20)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (32)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ▼  January (5)
      • Chariot Races in Ogden
      • My Vacation
      • A Precious Birthday Memory
      • Just to Remind Myself that Winter doesn't last For...
      • Grandpa and his little girl
  • ►  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)

My Blog List

  • Larson's
    Dad's Boys
    12 years ago
  • Elder Dustin Petersen
    June 18 - 2012
    14 years ago
  • Just Mom and the Boys
    A Story of a Cowboy and His Cow Dog
    16 years ago
  • The Nelson Newstand
    17 years ago
  • TP Young Women
  • Leslie Garbanati
  • Amber and Tyler
  • Willis and Denece

Thanks to "Shabby Miss Jenn" for inspiration from her adorable papers.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones