This cute little lamb was being hunted by a hungry wolf (Dixon) and protected by a brave hunter (Jackson). He actually liked dressing up and wore his costume all night.

The Larson girls always have a theme and this year they came as the Spice Girls. Baby Spice (Susan) is not in this picture because she is off chasing the guys from tombstone. I'm sure that it was difficult for Shelley to put on a happy face, dress up and come as a single woman, but she wanted this tradition to continue so she did her part. She is a very brave and strong person.
Here we have the men of Tombstone: Jason, Wes, freshly home his mission to New Zealand, Jake, (the love interest of Baby Spice), and Lynn. These guys look pretty dangerous!
Kennedy is the cutest little princess around. She kind of has a bad attitude because she is so tired, but I love her in all her moods.
Grandma and Kennedy have to have their picture taken together. She is my good little buddy.
The kids went to the trunk or treat at the church then came to grandma's house for dinner and a spook alley in the laundry room. First we went by the freezer and I told them a very spooky story with only a flashlight for light. Kennedy kept saying, "scared,"! Jackson refused to come in with the group, but if you wanted your gift bag, you had to brave the spook alley. Next we went by the washer and dryer where more spooky stories were told, then on thru the den and into my bedroom where the gift bags awaited. After seeing the other kid's goodies, Jackson decided that he would be brave so he went through the whole ordeal by himself. We had a great time watching movies, eating, playing and being together. It was a great kick-off to the holiday season. I am looking forward to the many wonderful opportunities coming up to be with friends and family. My wonderful family keeps me grounded and I am always reminded that I am so blessed and that life is good.



No comments:
Post a Comment