Jackson Hole is one of the few places that I can get Randy excited about visiting every couple of years, so I took advantage of his weakness and planned a trip. We saw a play the last time we were there and really enjoyed it, so we went again. It was Annie Get Your Gun- very funny and well done. We like eating at the Gun Barrell, so we did that too.


Showing how brave I am by sitting close to the beautiful, giant dog. I even petted him a little.

We rode the tram to the top of the mountain. I didn't have the best shoes on for mountain climbing, but we walked around a little before coming back down. It was an enjoyable and relaxing trip. We spent our honeymoon in Jackson 35 years ago this coming November. It's a place that is special to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment