Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring Time

I've been terrible at posting lately and I don't know why.  I used to do it faithfully, and since I did it, the girls didn't need to and their children's lives were documented regularly.  They haven't touched their blogs for years so I guess the responsibility is mine.  My grandchildren are cute, smart little boys and girls who are growing up so quickly.  It would be a shame to drop the ball now, so I'll keep going.  Maybe there will just be more pictures and not so much writing.
Shane and Leash came for Easter.  It seems like it has been a long winter without them.  They were here earlier in the year, but have stayed close to home waiting for the baby to be born.  We did the usual Easter activities-had an  Easter egg hunt Saturday afternoon, colored eggs, had sleepovers  etc.  It's not the things we do that makes it special, its having everyone together that makes it fun and memorable.
 Finally!  A day warm enough to play in the sand pile.
 Coloring eggs on the deck.  The poor apricot tree is pretty bare of blossoms this year.
 The master egg colorer.  And look at those gorgeous, straight teeth!
Jackson!  Stop it!
Jackson has been practicing baskets so I bought a new net and a ball return to make it a little bit easier and more fun.  Putting up a new net and ball return.  It's nice to have big boys who can do these sorts of tasks.  

No comments: