
This incredible arm belongs to a gorgeous girl who is barely 100 lbs. soaking wet. I know, you thought I had a photo of the governor of California. Nope.

Here is another view. She is participating in her first body building competition tomorrow. Of course she has been an avid weight lifter for many years, but she decided to bump up her training to fulfill the goal of competitive body building. I don't know where it came from, but she somehow managed to loose like 10 pounds off of her already toned and ripped body. She has to wear a belt to keep her size one pants up!

Did you know that there are blood veins on your stomach? I have never seen such a thing in my life until now.

Here is her cute new hairstyle. I think she pulls off the platinum blonde color really well. Not an easy thing to do. She reminds me of the blonde girl that tricks Mr. Incredible into working for that super hero killer- you know, he was named Buddy when he was a kid and Elsti-girl has to save Mr. Incredible from certain doom.
Side View
Back view.
Alycia has the one thing that every woman dreams of having- a fabulous body, but only one in 123,456,778 women actually have it. If I were her, I would be the biggest brat-snooty-think-I'm-a-hottie- person but she is just the opposite. She hasn't bought a new article of clothing for herself since I gave her money last summer and I think she bought gym clothes with it. She is very unspoiled and sweet. She's a winner at everything she does. Good Luck, Alycia! By the way, her posing "outfit" is hot pink. Hopefully she will post pics on her blog since I will be at home tending Kennedy and Grandpa and won't be able to take any.
5 comments:
Sharrie you are sooo sweet! I definitely do not deserve such praise -- you must know that if not for you I do not think I would have made the final commitment to actually compete in this thing. It has always been a dream of mine, and you helped to convince me that I could and should do it while in my prime. I love you.
Go Leash!! That is so amazing. When I saw the first picture I was like "how did Sharrie get a picture of my arms" I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like her stomach! JEALOUS!!! What a doll. your right, she is a total sweetheart! Kick some butt Leash, I don't want to mess with ya!
Good luck! Post more pics.
uuuuhhhhh- WoW!!! that looks like a whole lot of dedication! - How did she do that ...with kids no less.
Wishing you the big win! you deserve it with abs like that!
Post a Comment