Dixon and Jackson keeping Pa company. They have watched every movie in the Lonesome Dove series in two days.
Grandma and Kasen after church.

Cute little Kennedy. I had her all to myself on Saturday. She helped me tend Pa while her parents were at Mom's competition.

Blowing out the candles on Pa's birthday cake from Cold Stone Creamery. YUMMY!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a good time. I bet the Grandkids make the time go by quicker.
Happy Happy Birthday! Wishing you a speedy recovery. Mind your business in the beginning and you will hopefully mend quicker. Love ya
Wow...what a birthday. Randy's turtle shell looks just like my brother's. He just got out of his about a month ago and is doing really well. His advice is to do exactly what the doc says. It is horrendously boring...but worth it. Does Randy read? I know a great series by the same author that wrote Lonesome Dove. The Brigham Library has them all.
P.S. Sharrie...I miss you and you look beautiful in your after church picture!!
Happy Birthday, Dad. I love you so much and am proud to be your daughter. Thanks for everything that you do for me. I love you more than pigs do squash.
Happy Birthday! You look like sharrie knight in shining armor.. Make sure you take care of yourself now so you'll have an active like later.
Um, Like, when you get really old!
Post a Comment