Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random Pictures

A castle in the mountains above Dunedin.
The Shire.
Castle grounds
Looking down into the bay.
Dunedin
A statue paying tribute to "Laddie" the first sheep dog in New Zealand. No, I don't know.
Napier
Petting a Kiwi in Napier.
Stinky hot pots outside Rotorua.
Auckland. Too scared to look down through the glass floor, but it's all good cause I got an old guy checkin' out my butt!
Making out with sharks.
Bay of Islands, our first stop and one of the places on Earth that I could run away to.
Found me some school kids at the opera house in Sydney.
View of the Sydney Opera House from the deck of the Sun Princess.
My and my man sailing by the Sydney harbor Bridge.

2 comments:

Denece said...

Sure is beautiful.

Sorensen Family said...

Fun!! My favorite is the old man checking out your but! :)