Monday, March 21, 2011

The Nelson Children



How lucky can a Grandma get! The Nelson children came for a visit. Cooper amazed us by building this really cool building out of Lincoln logs. He is really good at Legos and used the same skills to build a complicated series of connected houses. His mind thinks mathematically and he can visualize the series of patterns that he will need many steps ahead. He is a smart and sweet little boy. His Mom recorded a piano recital that he and Kennedy put on for their stuffed animals. They both did so well!


They stayed Sunday night and were able to go to church with us. I love to have my family all together. They are all such nice people, and so handsome and cute. I know that I am being prideful, but I don't care- just look at those cute faces!

Sweet little Kennedy all dressed up and ready to go to Primary. We sat all together for sacrament meeting and the children were so well behaved. Even the 30 year olds.


No comments: