Bandit appreciates the fresh bed of straw The poop gets deep this time of the year and the middle of the corral is a mess. But Pa keeps the edges nice and clean. The piles of snow provide hours of sledding entertainment.
The pictures are so cute. We cleaned out the corrals last week. Willis was able to use the tractor to do alot of it. The Bulls were up to their knees. It was pretty nasty.
I am a wife to Randy who has been my sweetheart for 37 years, a mother of two of the best children ever sent to Earth, and grandma to 6 little kids who are the light of my life. I love to read and do it every day. I also love to garden, travel, decorate my home and classroom and listen to music, which is the genesis for "Music to Clean By". This latest creative foray is dedicated to my Little Nut Brown Hare who, I'm pretty sure, is my life's creative masterpiece.
4 comments:
08808I0OIOIO99087I00U76-U808-7-I98-78 80700I0I8III89 9
JACKSON WANTED TO LEAVE A COMMENT. I THINK HE TYPED SO MUCH THAT HE CRASHED THE SYSTEM! THE ABOVE IS WHAT HE GOT.
,MVCBNK;LKMJM]]
LK,ML MJM,;L.';/MJL,J;L'KJUJLPKLY7UHJKYP6 45UPJUPI U8 PIO8I K667[P7OIOIIOH8I8O8O89899889 99898 980-8009 080808008080 08 080
Looks similar to what the Ormes are up to! :) Love the pictures!
The pictures are so cute. We cleaned out the corrals last week. Willis was able to use the tractor to do alot of it. The Bulls were up to their knees. It was pretty nasty.
Post a Comment