April 2nd is finally here- the day of Shelly and Mike's marriage. It was held at the Coppermill in Logan. They invited us to share a wonderful meal with them and to witness the beginning of this new chapter in both their lives. They were married by Chuck Earl, Mike's neighbor and Kim's boss for many years. Mike is a good guy and he fits in our family very well.
Shelly won't like this picture of herself, but I'm glad I was able to capture her in a light moment because she doesn't like the spotlight and she has been pretty sober lately. It was a bitter-sweet evening with the memory of another wonderful man never far from our thoughts. Still, we wish them much happiness and we are glad that they have found love and companionship again.
and a beautiful little girl. It's hard to be sad and gloomy for long when the world is filled with adorable little children like Holden and Macie, Shelly's two youngest grandchildren.



1 comment:
Say what??? I had NO idea this was happening!! That's super exciting!
Post a Comment